There were so many cool gadgets that were part of the display at CES 2017, that it is quite difficult to name a few. Here are some that were highly irresistible that can give you a glimpse of the main attractions.
1. Plume is a device that you can wear which detects the pollution levels around you.
2. The Griffin Connected toaster is the next level in kitchen appliances. With the help of an app, you can micromanage as to how you want your bread to be.
3. A breathalyzer is a party friendly device that can check the alcohol levels in your body and helps you to stop at the right time.
4. Kuri, an adorable robot responds to sound input. She can be your assistant and companion whenever you need.
5. Motiv’s fitness tracking ring is the most compact device that can monitor your health and well being.
6. Osterhout Design Group’s first consumer glasses are the high-tech augmented virtual reality glasses that is aimed for a wide range of consumers and simple business users.
7. Polaroid Pop is a simple and elegant photo printing camera that can give you amazing pictures printed within a few seconds.
In addition to all these, Robird the drone and Willow automatic breast pump are worth mentioning.